He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty Psalm 91:1 This is what the Lord says: "Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls. Jeremiah 6:16 "Come to me , all who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls." Matthew 11:28-29
Friday, May 29, 2009
Trip to Pennsylvania
We had a great visit to the Keystone state. We enjoyed visiting with family, canoeing, cooking out, and visiting the outlet mall..WOO HOO. I have to apologize for not getting a picture of the transvestite that I saw at the outlet malls. It was quite shocking, and very interesting. If Roger had been with me at the time I would have asked the man/woman if I could get a picture with him. Don't think I wouldn't!! Enjoy the slide show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
What a joy to read your blog today and to see the pictures. It was a blessing to have you visit. I love the picture of Sara, Keith and Jedidiah. Sara gave me a photo frame for Christmas that says
Grandchildren are teasures for life. How true! God bless you all!You are precious to me and to HIM!
Enjoyed your visit, hope to see you at Christmas!!!
Looks like you had a great time! Glad you're back safe!
Trish:
It was great to see the pictures of your visit. Hopefully next time some of the Bechtel side of the family will make it back to see you, too!
Post a Comment