Saturday, May 2, 2009

Meeting Jan

Today was such a nice day. I got the opportunity to meet one of Roger's friends from high school, and church from when he was "growing" up in Arizona. Her name is Jan and she was in town for a collegiate conference. Without going into too much detail she works on the Arizona State University campus as minister to international students. It was so fun to hear how God has and is working in her life and in her ministry. My only regret is that I didn't take a picture of her. What was I thinking or not thinking? We also saw Mark, whom was Rogers BCM director in college. I had met him before when Roger and I made a trip to Flagstaff, AR. It is always so fun to meet people that have impacted Roger's life, especially since we didn't grow up together, or go to college together. It is always like I am getting to know him better through other people. Here are a few photos I took from today. I wish I had taken more, but will next time. This is Jedidiah sitting in the window at the restaurant were we ate. We ate at Jack's BBQ, which got excellent reviews on the internet. It was excellent BBQ. Probably the best I have had in TN. I'll put in a plug here as well. It is located right down the street from Legend's Corner where our friend Dave sings every Tuesday night. We enjoy listening via internet.


Who could go to Nashville without getting a photo of the Batman tower, I mean the AT&T building.

No comments: