He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty Psalm 91:1 This is what the Lord says: "Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls. Jeremiah 6:16 "Come to me , all who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls." Matthew 11:28-29
Friday, May 29, 2009
Facebook Addict
Well, I haven't blogged much since Facebook has taken over my life. I use to be able to get a lot of work done in a days time, but now I have a whole new life on Facebook. As if I didn't have enough to do in life in general, now I have a farm to maintain (on FB that is). This farm is growing so large that it really is starting to consume too much of my time. Ihave thought about giving it up, but haven't decided just yet. So, what do I do?? Well, now I have joined the Sorority Life on FB. It is quiet fun. Lots of shopping and socializing. I have even had to find a job, while I am living in the sorority house. I am a dog walker. Now, I have to find time to walk those dogs. Then to cure my need for speed I just bought a car to participate in Nitrous racing on FB. You might say I have a problem. So, needless to say not much blogging going on between maintaining a HUGE farm, racing my new Mustang, socializing, shopping, and walking those dogs. If you know of any other FUN things to participate in on Facebook, please don't tell me. I am trying to get my priorities straight again or at least find some balance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Don't worry about the house sweetie. I enjoy cleaning after a long day of work while you maintain the farm.
WHATEVER!! You know I have been pulling my weight around here!!! Plus you have been OFF of work! Thank you!
Post a Comment