Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Move

We have been fortunate that our friend Dan came over on Monday to help us move our first load. Things are going pretty smoothly. So far. I am just having internet withdrawals. Roger thought since we are leaving to go to Pennsylvania shortly after we move that we should just wait until June to get our cable, phone, and internet installed. So, really I guess I am having technology withdrawals. I can't even determine which one I miss the most. Probably the internet though. At least I have my cell phone. Always looking on the bright side, I am.
Leaving with the first load.
Samson (aka Sammie Jo)
Spanky
The cats were part of the first load, although they were not packed away on the trailor. Upon our arrival to our new apartment, the cats decided to hide out in the bathroom. Sammie wouldn't come out from behind the toilet. Spanky decided to hide on the other side of the toilet. You would think that tough times would bring them closer together, but NO WAY! They turn on each other. We heard cat fights all night the first night. Good Times!!

No comments: