Last week Jedidiah graduated from his Preschool class. I heard some parents say they had better go it might be the last time their child graduates from anything. I don't think that will be the case with Jedidiah. At least I hope not. I have big dreams for that kid. Of course ultimately, it is his choice and I just want him to be happy. The graduation ceremony was perfect. Not too long, but long enough to be meaninful. All the kids were called up to the microphone to say what they wanted to be when they grow up. Most of them said teachers, doctors, and firemen. Once kid said he wanted to grow up to wash cars. I thought that was original, and probably something a 4 or 5 year old might really come up with. Jedidiah said he wants to be a robot when he grows up. I loved it. He is an original!! Well, here's the photos.
The kids started by singing some songs. They did a great job!
This was cracking me up. Jedidiah was playing with the tassel on his cap. He couldn't get it out of his face.
Walking up to get his diploma and to tell what he wants to be when he grows up.
He wants to be a robot. This is Mrs. Kim standing next to him. He adores her. I think she might have been his first teacher crush. I am always having to help him write letters to her. I can understand why. She is just as nice as she is gorgeous. She seems to adore Jeddy too.
No comments:
Post a Comment