Never take children with you to the mall. At least if you have any intention of doing anything YOU want to do. Such as shop. I went to the mall with my sister, her granddaughter-Raven, April, her daughter-Molly, myself, and Jedidiah. After a very long exhausting experience, I swore never again!! One child isn't too bad, but the combination of the three! Phew! Not a good combo. Wouldn't you know that I ended up at the exact same mall a few weeks ago with the exact same combination. Here are the photos. Thank heavens for these stroller thingys!
This is my neice, April, who is like a sister to me and her daughter Molly (Jedidiah's best friend and partner in crime).
For those of you who have children you know waiting on food at a restaurant is never a good thing, and you become the jungle gym.

My precious sister, Pam and Jedidiah
Yes, we did purchase the hat and purse for her. A girls gotta have accessories. How many times did we go up and down on that escalator??
Phew! Detained at last!!

No comments:
Post a Comment