Saturday, May 2, 2009

Tag I'm It!

I have been tagged by my dear friend Abby because inquiring minds want to know! HA!

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. (drum roll please) Jennifer and Melissa coming to visit!!
2. Spending more time in Nashville
3. Getting settled into our new apartment in our new town
4. Finding a really great job that will work around my schedule
5. Jessica's Pampered Chef Party
6. OH!! YEAH!! The New Moon movie coming out in November
7. Our 10 year anniversary of marriage..can I getta HOO HOO!
8. Trip to Pennsylvania

8 things I did yesterday:
This is going to be so sad!! In my defense it was very rainy and stormy, and Jedidiah didn't have preschool.
1. Woke up
2. Ate and fed Jedidiah breakfast
3. Fed the cats
4. Stayed home with the family last night
5. Played Uno
6. IM with my friend Sherry from elementary, Jr High, and High school (long time friends)
7. IM Melissa
8. Baked Brownies

8 television shows I watch:
1. Survivor
2. Days of Our Lives
3. Friends
4. CSI
5. CSI NY
6. CSI Miami
7. Criminal Minds
8. Lifetime Movies

If you feel up the challenge consider yourself tagged!!

No comments: