Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Party

Today, Thursday was Jedidiah's classroom party. It went from 9:00 to 11:00. I volunteered to help. It was a lot of fun. His teachers had several games planned that we were able to help with. It was great to meet the kids, and learn who Jedidiah likes to play with. Because I am so organized and on top of things, I forgot to get his teachers gifts. It just kept seeming like they should have another week. I mean today is only December 11, and the public schools have another week of school left. So that is one of my excuses for letting time get away from me. Thank heavens there is a GREAT store downtown right near the school that sells tons of cookies, candy, and other great things. So, I was able to run down there and buy them each some peppermint white chocolate bark. It was even wrapped with a pretty red bow. The preschool class has been collecting toys to give to kids that may not get any thing for Christmas. The firemen came at the conclusion of the party to collect the gifts. They will be distributing them those families. While they were there the kids got a tour of the fire truck, and got to hear the horn and sirens. It was a great way to end the party.













No comments: