Well, How could I give you pictures of the load up and not the unload! April and Eddie came up to help us unload the truck. You will notice the apartment is a wreck! We were just trying to get stuff in here and arrange later. I am still working on that part as well as hanging pictures and stuff. The cats were so funny. They were going crazy! I think they could smell our AR house on the stuff we were bringing in, that is if I am not giving them too much credit. They are thrilled to have a bed to lay on during the day, and recliners to lay on at night. As are we! It feels more official now, and not like we are just visiting here although we still miss you guys!
This was a crazy day because the same day we unloaded the truck April, and myself had to be at a shower (the one I blogged about previously that I was planning for) at 1:00 to decorate. This was difficult because it takes 1 1/2 hours to get there from here. So, as soon as we finished unloading and took the U-Haul truck back I threw a bag together and we left for AL. I had planned on getting ready at April's house. After we had driven about 1 hour of the trip I realized I had forgotten my gift, and I didn't have a bra on. The bra thing wouldn't have been so bad if I had packed one, but I didn't! After we got showered and dressed I had to go buy a bra. I was wanting to kick myself! After we left the store, April realized she had left her gift at her house. Fortunately she only lived a couple of minutes from where we were having the shower. Some days life is interesting....to say the least! Here are pictures of the shower. The beautiful young red head is my nephew's wife. She is the pharmacist of the family.









3 comments:
I am glad you are moving out nad moving in. Good for the soul.
AJL
Those are great pictures. I was exhausted just reading your blog this time. That's pretty hilarious about the personal item that you forgot to put on that day.
Wow! You've been quiet busy. We really missed seeing y'all and we would love for you to come back with Roger in a few weeks :) We have an extra bed if Roger needs a place to stay. Just let me know! Love and miss y'all!
Post a Comment