I drove down to Alabama a week ago Friday. Although we didn't get any snow here, up the road about a mile they did.
I made it safely to my sister's house, and talked her into going with me to Brennen and Melissa's house. Brennen is my brother's son, Melissa is his wife. Jedidiah stayed home with Roger. I very seldom get alone time with my sister. We had a blast! I wish you all knew her, Brennen, and Melissa. Brennen and Melissa are hilarious. They kept us laughing the whole time we were there. We shopped and shopped, but mostly laughed and laughed. The only thing I wish I had done that we didn't get around to was going to the movies. I very seldom get to see adult movies. Let me rephrase that..not "ADULT" movies, but you know a movie that isn't made by Disney. Did I mention that my neice in-law, Melissa is pregnant and their baby was due January 19th, which is Roger's birthday. Well, we left their house on Sunday, and she had that baby on Tuesday. Addison Ruth was about 4 weeks early, but was in very good health. She is doing fine, and is so beautiful. She weighed 4lbs 8 oz and was 18 inches. She is a little one, but I am certain with such great parents she will have a big personality.
Addison Ruth

Brennen and his mom, Kathy
While Roger was in the Fort trying to get the remainder of our belongings, Jedidiah and myself spent a week with the family. It was fun. My sister was off work all week so she kept us busy. Jedidiah was so ready for a day to just stay home. He has had his fill of shopping and running around with the girls. He spent the evenings playing with his cousin Molly. They love each other, and it is so amazing that they really haven't spent that much time together, but they act like they have never been apart. They are a mess, and can destroy a house in .2 seconds. If you have ever seen the Dr. Seuss movie...they ARE Thing 1 and Thing 2.
Brennen and his mom, Kathy
While Roger was in the Fort trying to get the remainder of our belongings, Jedidiah and myself spent a week with the family. It was fun. My sister was off work all week so she kept us busy. Jedidiah was so ready for a day to just stay home. He has had his fill of shopping and running around with the girls. He spent the evenings playing with his cousin Molly. They love each other, and it is so amazing that they really haven't spent that much time together, but they act like they have never been apart. They are a mess, and can destroy a house in .2 seconds. If you have ever seen the Dr. Seuss movie...they ARE Thing 1 and Thing 2.
1 comment:
Congratulations on a new niece. She is a tiny cute little thing. All that shopping must have done it to Melissa!
Post a Comment