Jedidiah's choir performance was excellent on Sunday night. All the children did very well. I have to explain some of the pictures. We took 2 of Jedidiah right before we left of him dressed up. You will notice our Christmas tree in the view. Here is the story: We got it out of the box, fluffed it up, and Jedidiah kept asking if he could put decorations on the tree. I continued to tell him no, not until I had put the lights on it. After a bit of a search I couldn't find the lights. I asked Roger if he knew where they were and he said they were in storage. I was a little frustrated to have a tree with no lights, but when life gives you lemons......make lemonade! HA! So, I decided to not stress out about the tree this year, and to let Jedidiah decorate the "WHOLE" thing.
We got a step stool so he could get to the top. I think he did a great job, and it sure meant a lot to him. So, if you notice a clump of red balls only......now you know why. Now to explain the picture of Roger and Jedidiah. They had a tree behind them on stage, and before they lined up to sing the children and a parent went up and placed an ornament on the tree. They then had to find their places. Jedidiah was so excited because Nana, April, Molly, Amelia (MEME), Raven and Braden came to hear him sing. I took a picture of all the kids. BOY! Was that hard. I don't think all of them were looking in any of the pictures. I gave up. Jeddy has another performance on Tuesday at his preschool. Well here are the pictures from our church's children choir performance:



No comments:
Post a Comment