
First of all, thank you to all my friends for your love and support through my previous blog. You give me more strength, and I love ya! We had the best time this weekend. It was a much needed get away. We drove down to Alabama and met up with Mol Mol...that is my nickname for Molly, and took her and Jedidiah trick or treating. It is so funny because when we first moved here she wasn't sure about me, and she actually let us keep her on Saturday night, while her mom and dad did other things. She didn't even cry! This is huge for Mol Mol. She and Jedidiah had a blast! They destroyed the apartment at my brother's house that we stay in, while we are there. I had bought these huge nutty buddy's without the nuts, and she said my mommy won't let me have those. I replied with, "Well, your aunt Trishie will". She loved it! Change of subject..For those of you who don't know, my sister is TPT! (trailor park trash) That is such a joke! I love teasing my sister. It gives me great joy! She is a trooper. No, for real her trailor is absolutely gorgeous! and she got all the decorating genes! However, the great thing about owning a trailor is you can up and move it. She is moving it onto the land at my brother's house. So, can you imagine? Now when we go visit we will all 3 be on the same huge plot of land! WOO HOO!!! Good times are a comin'! I have included a slide show of all the fun times we had this weekend and other weekends at my brother and sisters houses. Jedidiah had a blast raking and jumping in the leaves at my sisters house this weekend, while we began taking apart the trailor to get it ready for the move. I hate getting behind those things on the road!



1 comment:
It looks like everyone had a great time. What a beautiful place and neat apartment! Is Jedidiah a power ranger? Cool costume! Miss you!
Post a Comment