Saturday, November 22, 2008

Holiday Excitement

I am getting excited about the holidays...aren't you? I am so thankful that we are going to Arkansas Thanksgiving week. This trip means so much! I will now have all my Christmas decorations with us in Tennessee, and don't have to worry about how I am going to make our home Christmasy with out them. I am also thankful that after next week we will have furniture! I can't wait to sit on our couch and recliners again. We will officially have some form of normalcy in our home. I haven't even mentioned our bed. Okay, I will stop there. You get the picture. We ARE very thankful this Thanksgiving season. Not to mention we get to have T-Day with the Atchley's. They have graciously invited us over. We can't wait to see them!

Today Jedidiah went to see Santa. There was a professional photographer taking pictures at his preschool. I think they are going to be great! The back ground was so pretty. I have to say I believe Jedidiah stumped ol' Santa, when he told him what he wants for Christmas. You see he wants this thing called alien matter. It is kind of like moon sand or play dough, well kind of, and you make aliens all shapes and sizes out of the stuff. So, when Jedidiah said he wanted an alien making machine and that when you poked a hole in them gooey stuff came out.....well, let's just say it was priceless! Santa said that was some more of a toy as he looked a bit horrified. Jedidiah is really into aliens, space ships, and robots this year. When I told him there were no other life forms on Saturn and the other planets, he still doesn't believe it. He is certain there is life out there. Too cute! Well, after Santa we went to The Renaissance Center close to our house. It is like a civic or convention center. They are currently showing A Tuna Christmas, which I think would be hilarious. Here is a picture of us from there.

No comments: