Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Weekend..Jeddy's Party

We celebrated Jedidiah's 5th birthday yesterday at none other than Chuck E Cheese's. Amazingly enough it wasn't that crowded in the beginning, but as the day progressed it got extremely busy. Jedidiah turned up missing twice. The first time he went to the bathroom by himself...WITH NO SHOES! How gross is that? The floor was wet in there. They had had an over flow issue, and hopefully had mopped the floors (the yellow signs were up). We disinfected his feet, and threw away his socks. He got a pretty good scolding, but evidently not good enough, because he turned up missing again. This time he thought it would be funny to hide from everyone. Fortunately, his older cousin told on him, and his daddy carried him to the car disciplined him, and he wasn't allowed any treats the rest of the day. Well, other than playing with the bunch of toys he got as gifts. Hey, its a hard life being 5.

We have had a very good weekend. Friday, I dropped off 3 resumes at local accounting firms. One of the CPA's called that night. I missed the call, and he called back on Saturday. Unfortunatley, I missed the call again. I have since returned his call, and we are playing phone tag. Maybe tomorrow we will actually talk. He said in one of his messages that he wanted to get together this week and talk. I am pretty excited about it. My brother asked me if I was happy to be going back to work. My reply was, "well, would anyone work if they didn't have to?". If I had money to do whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted, I think I could be happy with not working. He says he would still get up every day and go to work...INSANE! You will see my brother in the pictures that follow. He was "pretending" to pick his nose in one picture. I told him I was going to post it on my blog, but he didn't believe me. So, I did!! ENJOY!

No comments: