Jedidiah and his friends


We are getting packed, and ready to head out to Arkansas, The Natural State. We are looking forward to spending some time in our home, and seeing all our wonderful friends. Another great perk is that we get to sleep in our bed for 5 whole nights! Can't wait. I may just stay in bed the whole visit...Just kidding. Jedidiah is anxious to see familiar faces, and good friends as are Roger and myself. Jedidiah has been sending letters, and pictures to some of his friends over the past few weeks via internet. Internet is such a wonderful thing! What did I ever do without it? See you all soon!
2 comments:
I am so excited about your trip. I know Melissa is looking forward to it.
I remember the weekends we would go back to our house and be so excited to sleep in our bed. I hope you enjoy it!
AJL
We had such a great time with all of you. Maybe next time you come it will be to close on your house (hopefully soon). Oh yeah, you don't have to tag anyone if you can't think of anyone. No big deal.
Post a Comment