Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fall Fun

Have you ever heard of a magazine named: Family Fun? Some young person came around in our neighborhood, while we where living in Fort Smith, and hit Roger up to purchase magazines. At first I couldn't believe Roger bought a subscription. Mostly because we have enough stuff to purchase from children we know, much less those we don't. What an attitude, right? Well, once again my husband is brilliant. This is the best family magazine I have seen. There are so many neat and fun ideas that aren't very expensive to do with children. A lot of times we already have the materials we need. Here are some pictures from our latest venture. I thought this was great because Jedidiah can't really help with carving, and he has painted a pumpkin since he was almost 2. So, I thought this was a nice change and very boyish.

These are sitting right outside our door. Roger and Jedidiah's favorite is the mummy pumpkin, but I am very fond of the bats. We had so much fun doing these, and will probably make it a tradition.

1 comment: