Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Harvest Festival


Our church had its Harvest Festival tonight. There were booths where the kids could play games and get candy. They had a couple of bounce arounds, and a really cool black light room. The kids really enjoyed the black light room. They got to draw on white paper with flourescent markers. We had hotdogs there for supper, and what kind of festival would it be without cotton candy? The thing I enjoyed the most was the tricycle race. It was hilarious! I never knew Jedidiah was so competitive, but it really came out tonight. He was pedaling for all it was worth. He kept looking back to make sure he was far enough ahead. He won the first two times. The third time a young girls mom pushed her and made sure she won. Jedidiah wasn't very happy with that mother. This Saturday we are registering him to play basketball. I am excited. It will be his first organized sport.


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That looks like a great time. The picture of you and Jedidiah is so sweet!