
After 5 days of fever running from 101 - 103, it finally broke last night! I can't express how much joy and praise I am feeling. Roger put Jeddy to bed last night, and later came into the kitchen and told me that Jedidiah had broken out in a sweat and his hair was wringing wet. We thought that meant that his fever had broken, but weren't sure until this morning after the Moltrin had worn off. So far, no fever and he is playing like a wild man: harassing my poor cats. His eye is still crusted over, and we are going to finish out the eye antibiotic, and his oral antibiotic, but hopefully he is on the mend. He can actually breate a little bit through his nose today, which is a huge improvement. Thank you for all your prayers and support.
4 comments:
Oh yeah! I'm glad he is better. Drew started running fever last night and is home from school today. Hopefully his won't last as long as Jedidiah's and Alli's. By the way, I your new page. VERY CUTE!!!!
Love ya!
That's supposed to say I LOVE your new page :)
Yippee! That's great. What a relief.
I am so happy for you!
AJL
Post a Comment