He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty Psalm 91:1 This is what the Lord says: "Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls. Jeremiah 6:16 "Come to me , all who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls." Matthew 11:28-29
Friday, January 23, 2009
Missing Friends
Roger and I just picked Jedidiah up from school. We thought things were going fine. He has made some friends at both of his preschools. Maybe it is just a sad day. We all have them right. He just told me he didn't want to live here any more. He wants to move back to Arkansas. He said he misses his friends. Then he goes through the list: Meredith, Alli, Brock, Canon, and Drew. Of course he said he misses Drew the most. He said Drew was such a good buddy to have. We love and miss all of you Arkansans! It seems to take FOREVER to make friends in a new town. Or at least "good" friends that you hang out with regularly not just on Sundays or at Sunday school functions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We miss you too! I think about you every time we are in the children's building and see the picture of Jedidiah on the wall.
We all miss you too. I agree with Rebecca about the picture at church. It makes me sad when I see it.
Ahh, we miss y'all so much!!! And like I told you earlier, I really think Drew is going to miss having Jedidiah on his T-ball team :(
Post a Comment