
YAY! That is me cheering. I never know how to spell it. I used to spell it Yeah! Then I realized that some people spell yea (meaning yes) that way. So, now in my state of confusion I spell it YAY! Roger tells me this is not correct either....what to do. If you know the correct spelling I would love to know!
Our house has officially been rented. Our tenants signed a 6 month lease, paid their deposit and will move in on February 1. We are so thankful to not have that mortgage hanging over our heads. If you remember in a previous post I said each month we wouldn't know how we were going to pay all the bills and God would work something out for us. Well, this month it was renters. I am so happy! They seem like they are going to be good tenants. They sold their house in a town close to Fort Smith and wanted to move in to town (The Fort). They both have good jobs, and one son the same age as ours. I hope they like the house as much as we did. I actually hope they like the house so much that they buy it at the end of their 6 month lease. I know most of you already knew this info, but I haven't blogged about it so thought I would clue everyone in that isn't on Facebook.
4 comments:
So happy for y'all! And I spell it "yay," too, but I'm sure that's not right!
All right! I never know how to spell that crazy word. I go back and forth on it.
YAY for you!!!!!!!
AJL
Congratulations on renting the house! Don't ask me how to spell "yay"...lol...oh and happy birthday too! I still plan to come see you guys one of these days...it may be after tax season, but I WILL come for a visit!
Post a Comment