Well, as most you already know Roger and I celebrated birthdays Monday and Tuesday. This was an interesting year for our birthdays. Roger was off on his day because of Martin Luther King Day. It is always awesome to have a holiday on your birthday. Then innoguaration day fell on my birthday. We celebrated our birthdays on Monday by going to Franklin, TN, which is about 45 minutes from our house. I love that town. It is of course smaller than Nashville, but much bigger than the town in which we reside. Roger's mom sent us money for our birthdays. Here is what I got for my birthday.
The highlight of my birthday was the delivery of my new computer. It is a Dell laptop. It has Microsoft Vista 2007. I remember everyone complaining about the Vista package when it first came out, but quiet honestly it isn't that difficult. It is very similar to the prior programs and is easy to navigate. Hooking up my new computer and dual monitors was "NOT" a highlight of the day! It is so funny because before we moved here we were so technologically behind! We didn't even have internet service, and now I am working from home. Funny how things change.
I have completed one tax return this season. The individual returns haven't started coming in yet, and the business returns don't usually get scanned in due to the mass amounts of information. Most of the business returns I will be doing will be clients that use QuickBooks or something of that nature that can easily be accessed from 500 or so miles away.
Side Note: Did you know that if you leave laundry detergent in your car it "WILL" freeze. I did that. Went to do my laundry and instead of detergent I had huge chunks of blue ice.
1 comment:
Love the ring and the purse! I'm glad you had a nice birthday.
Post a Comment