Friday, September 19, 2008

Indoor Fun



Well, after much looking....We finally found a place to play! This time of year is great for playing outside, but we have been on a search for some indoor activity. You know with winter coming and all. For some odd reason there are no indoor play areas here or I have not found them yet. The closest Chuck E Cheese is almost 1 1/2 hours away, as well as the closest Chick fil A. There are a few Mickey D's around, but no play areas. This is somewhat strange to me coming from an area with many. Another oddity is that in the public library they have a play area with a train set and cars. I thought the library was for quiet? Any way we were extremely happy to come upon this place. It is loaded with every kind of inflatable you could imagine. It is a kid's dream! I have to admit I was even tempted to join in the bouncing fun. They also have a Parent's Night Out program there. You have to make reservations. I told Roger I wasn't sure about that since they had signs up encouraging parents to use the WiFi while your children play. I just don't know about a place that doesn't encourage parents to watch their own children while no attendants are on duty. We also met a really nice couple while we were there, and Jedidiah had a blast playing with their little girl. We exchanged numbers in an effort to coordinate another play date. We haven't met any friends with boys yet, but there has to be some here some where.


If my pictures aren't very clear please let me know. I am experimenting with pictures taken on my cell phone. I know the last ones weren't very good (pixalated), but I changed my settings on my cell phone, and they appear to be better on my computer, but if they aren't very good on yours please let me know.

No comments: