Saturday, September 27, 2008

First Day of Preschool


Well, my sweet boy started to preschool. Last week was his first full week. He was so ready for some time away from mom. We had been attached at the hip since July because of Roger's new job, and the move. Needless to say he didn't have any separation problems, he ran right in, and he is always asking when does he get to go back. He has two really great teachers. Mrs. Glenda has been there over 12 years. He comes home with some really funny stories. He told me one day that this little boy had gotten stuck (in what, I'm not sure, couldn't understand that part) any way he said mommy, "I had to go get help!" It was too cute. Evidently it wasn't serious because he said the teacher told him that the little boy could get out by himself. As best I could tell the child was pretending to be stuck.

What did mom do on here free day, you ask? After leaving I went to the local coffee house, ordered a coffee, and sat there basking in the quiet! Then reality hit, and I realized I had better get home and clean, but only after I checked out the shop next door.

1 comment:

Sisters said...

I love that he is a godo mix of both of you. He is so cute. I love his smile...it is your smile!
AJL