Back in October Jedidiah got a Webkinz for his birthday. He is starting to understand the full benefits of a Webkinz. Thanks RARA! So, now all he wants to do is play the computer. We have pretty much got a schedule made out for "his" computer time, and "my" computer time. Poor Roger doesn't get any computer time. Please meet the newest member of the Lightner household.
This is Optimus Prime our new dog (WebKinz-named after a Transformer)
Here is BumbleBee our Lizard. (WebKinz - named after Transformer) (Also by the way, just because we live in the smoking capital of the world does not mean that is a cigarette in my child's mouth. It is the stick of a sucker. I just felt the need to explain)
It was great fun to get Optimus Prime, but even more so BumbleBee. Now they have adjoining rooms (virtual rooms no less). We feed them, walk them, clothe them, and buy lots of stuff for their house. It really is pretty cool. I am sort of addicted to some of the games. They have different skill levels.
Okay, changing gears. Do you remember this little guy?
Our neighbor, Fernando. They moved out 2 days ago. It was such a sad day. They were excellent neighbors, and she was a great cook (I could smell it through the walls). They were from Mexico and she said her mother has never met Fernando, and she hasn't seen her mom in 6 years. WOW! That is amazing. I was happy for her. She looked really happy too. Jedidiah took it pretty hard. I really think that poor boy is sick of so much change! I can't say that I blame him.
Jedidiah got his first Tennessee invite to a birthday party. We are looking forward to it. It is going to be at the skating rink, if that is still what they call them these days.
Just a side note. I should have gone to church tonight. Craig Morgan sang. If you don't know him that is okay, I really didn't either. He is a country music singer (pretty big time). Well, I suppose I should be calculating someone's 1120S.
1 comment:
There is nothing like a break in this life. Its sad moment for me.
Post a Comment