He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty Psalm 91:1 This is what the Lord says: "Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls. Jeremiah 6:16 "Come to me , all who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls." Matthew 11:28-29
Monday, March 2, 2009
Expecting
Hello all! My neice is expecting her second baby. We are so excited! She is starting to be excited, but this was so NOT planned that it has taken a while to sink in. She is 9 weeks pregnant. She had her first ultrasound last week, and there were some "issues". Her doctor didn't seem to be too concerned yet, but please join us in prayer. It is possible that the baby may have down syndrome. She is scheduled to go for a more extensive ultrasound at a hospital that has more experience in recognizing the signs. Please pray that the ultrasound would be fine, and the baby would be healthy. Thank you in advance for your prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'll be praying Trish!
I hope everything is ok! How in the world can they tell that early? When I was 9 weeks, Jonah was the size of a pea! =)
Post a Comment