Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A day that should be in pictures

We have had a very interesting day today. I really think you would enjoy it more if I had pictures, but unfortunately it has been the kind of day you couldn't take pictures of if you had to. My sweet son has been home with me for almost 2 weeks now, while I try to prepare tax returns. For the most part I am sitting up really, really late at night and early morning to get them done. It is so hard to concentrate when he is home. He is in a constant competition with the computer for my attention. The day started with Jedidiah knocking over the vacuum cleaner, which was full of gross vacuumed stuff that flew all over the place. If you have indoor pets and carpet you know what I am talking about! After cleaning that up, I stepped on a bottle of martian matter (aka slime)-the top shot off and orange slime was sprayed all over the carpet. Once again I got to test my clean-up skills. I was able to finish one individual tax return before lunch. In an effort to multi-task we called in a pizza, picked it up, and ate in the car while driving around trying to find a house to move into. WHAT A DAY! I went to church tonight and got renewed. We had a party after we finished the last night of our 6 week study. Jedidiah had a blast at the party and made friends with one of our pastor's kids. I was listening to their conversation. It went like this (PK)"do you eat stuff off the ground?" (J)"Sometimes, do you?" (PK)Yeah! (PK)You want to play kill people with sticks? (J) Yeah! --This is why I love boys! They are so funny! If you don't have one I encourage you to buy an ovulation kit and get started working for one! LOL! If at first you don't succeed...try and try again. Of course this comes from someone that only has one. Oh yeah! One more interesting thing that happened tonight. My son was spinning around and around at the party. He got off balance, fell into the pastor's wife's plate. Food flew every where. She was very cool about it though. After all she does have a 4 year old boy. Good times! Life is getting better in this corner of world!

No comments: