Phew!! Tax Season has finally come to an end, and I have some much needed blogging to do. I am SO far behind that you may not be able to keep up. I will "TRY" to keep it quick and painless.
For those of you who don't know my sister, to say the least she is pet challenged. She is infamous for getting pets, and then getting rid of them. It drives us nuts! We continue to tell her every time she gets the idea to get a new pet that pets don't like her, and to be quiet honest I am certain that she really doesn't like pets. I have come to the conclusion that she does this now to bring joy to her grandchildren. She considers Jedidiah one of her grandchildren, and treats him just like one. Well, here are the pictures of her latest pets, and as she anticipated the grandkids are delighted!!
I love this picture! Gotta love a man and a dog! This picture reminds me of how Roger used to play with Bear, when he was a pup. We were just dating then, and I have to admit I didn't understand the love he had for that dog until much later in our relationship. Someday when we get in a house we are hoping Pam will let us have Teddy. If she can hold on to him till then.
1 comment:
They are cuties!
Post a Comment