He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty Psalm 91:1 This is what the Lord says: "Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls. Jeremiah 6:16 "Come to me , all who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls." Matthew 11:28-29
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Bronwen's tribute to MLK Day
Today Sweet Bronwen decided that the house was her canvas. I like to call this her tribute to Martin Luther King (since it is a day after MLK Day). Her colors of choice were beautiful blue, red, and green. How did she get the tops off the markers, you ask. Me, I did it. I gave her paper and told her to write or draw ONLY on paper. Well, hello! She is almost 2! Not sure she gets the ONLY on paper thing. Besides it is much more fun to have a larger canvas.
This was right after I realized what was going on and had scolded her a bit. She is looking like, Huh? What? What are you so upset about? I didn't do anything? She cracks me up. I can't help but laugh when I probably shouldn't, but you know if this is the worst thing she ever does...well PRAISE GOD!!
I must tell you they were washable markers and came right off. No problems.
Love this baby girl! and her big brother too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment