Saturday, October 17, 2009

A Fun Saturday

Jedidiah and I got to spend some much needed mom and son time together today!! It was so fun. He is growing up so fast and since he has started kindergarten I really miss him. We started by going to Snip Its to get his hair cut. Then to the store to pick out his Halloween costume. This year he decided not to go with the usually super heroes he wanted to be something scary. I was against that, but once I saw what he picked out I was okay with it. It isn't too bad. He is an alien this year!!

After our trip to get his costume we had lunch together then went to David Wayne's (Jedidiah's cousin) birthday party. It was a BLAST!!! Jedidiah loved it! It was at a gym in Alabama. They had a bounce house, a huge blow up slide, and lots of other stuff. Jedidiah's favorite was "the pit". I have seen them on TV, but never in person. The gym we went to in Arkansas didn't have a pit. It was really cool. There was a run way that was bouncy like a trampoline then when you get to the end you were to jump off into the pit. The pit was 6 foot deep with a trampoline at the 3 ft mark and it was covered with spongey, foam blocks.
Jedidiah flipping into the pit.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun! When I was little, the place I took gymnastics had one of those and I LOVED it. He'll probably remember that forever!